2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on Teplu’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Teplu’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Teplu’s website are provided 'as is'. Teplu makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Teplu does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
We will make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Teplu takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
4. Communication Policy
- Teplu may send alerts or push notifications to the mobile phone number or/and e.mail id provided by you while registering with Teplu or on any updated contact subsequently provided by you on Teplu Platform.
- You will indemnify and hold Teplu harmless from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney’s fees which Teplu may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be subjected to as a consequence of, or arising out of, any of the following: (i) misuse by you or improper or fraudulent information provided by you; and/or (ii) incorrect number or a number that belongs to an unrelated third party provided by you.
In no event shall Teplu be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Teplu’s website, even if Teplu or an authorized personnel of Teplu has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Teplu’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Teplu does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Teplu may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Teplu does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Teplu has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Teplu of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Proprietary Rights
Teplu courses and its content are owned and published by Teplu Learning Private Limited. The course materials are filed under Indian copyright and applicable laws. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter Teplu’s copyright or other proprietary rights. Except as expressly authorized by Teplu, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials.
10. Dispute Resolution
If any dispute, controversy or claim arises under this Agreement or in relation to any Teplu Service or the Learning Platform, including any question regarding the existence, validity or termination of this Agreement or T&Cs (hereinafter Dispute), the parties shall use all reasonable endeavours to resolve such Dispute amicably. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute amicably within 30 days of the notice of such Dispute, Teplu may elect to resolve any Dispute by a binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafter Act). Such Dispute shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The Dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator, appointed in accordance with the Act. The seat of the arbitration shall be Mumbai, India and the language of this arbitration shall be English. Either You or Teplu may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Mumbai necessary to protect the rights or the property belonging to you or Teplu, pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor Teplu may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcing the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between You and Teplu. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
11. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Subject to the Dispute Resolution section above, You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Teplu must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in Mumbai, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Mumbai, India, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by Indian law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.