Summarizing the benefits of feeding bypass fat to dairy animals:
1. Increases the flow of amino acids to intestines for absorption and utilization at tissue level
2. Increases growth rate of calves (cow/ buffalo) by 20 -25 %.
3. Decreases age at first calving in females, improves libido and semen quality in males, thus, resulting in early maturity of male and female calves.
4. Increases milk yield of cows and buffaloes by at least 10-20 %
5. Decreases inter-calving interval and improves conception rate
6. There is absolutely no adverse effect of feeding bypass fat to animals or having any effect on milk quality. In fact, there may be slight increase in the SNF content of milk.
To learn more on scientific dairy farming practices